Your organization’s mental health program and DEI efforts work best when they work together. Neurodivergent employees and workers from marginalized communities face unique challenges to their mental health, but there are steps you can take to help them thrive.
This 90-minute program, hosted by Health Action Alliance in partnership with the American Psychological Association, Ad Council, One Mind at Work and Mental Health Action Day, will feature top mental health experts and business leaders to discuss:
- How to address the unique mental health challenges facing different employee communities
- Ways to enlist other employees as allies
- How to improve employee access to mental health services
- How DEI practitioners can integrate mental health into their work
- Tips to overcome stigmas that keep employees from discussing their mental health and requesting accommodations
Plus, you’ll get early access to a new guide for creating a mental health employee resource group at your organization.
Dr. Arthur Evans, CEO, American Psychological Association
Bernard Coleman, Chief Diversity and Engagement Officer, Gusto
Brenna Sniderman, Managing Director, Center for Integrated Research, Deloitte
Dr. Christy Nittrouer, Assistant Professor, Management, Texas Tech University
Colleen Creighton, Director, End Family Fire
Margaux Joffe, Founder, Kaleidoscope Society; Co-Founder, The Great ADHD Reset Program
Dr. Maysa Akbar, Chief Diversity Officer, American Psychological Association
Dr. Wizdom Powell, Chief Social Impact and Diversity Officer, Headspace